Friday, 13 February 2015

Week 3

It was great to meet some parents at the Meet the Teacher on Thursday, and to meet others over the last 2 weeks. Here is some of the information I shared on Thursday.
Please feel free to email me or pop in and see me if you have any questions or concerns. Unfortunately I was away sick for a couple of days this week, which has held us up in getting some of the students in Room14 logged in and sorted on their Google Apps Accounts.
Apologies, but we will get underway next week. Students will bring home their user names and passwords on Monday.

There is no swimming this week- though we do have Kick it on Wednesday - so it would be great if everyone can bring their PE Shorts and tops.

Could you please add your email addresses and phone numbers to the google form- it will make it much easier for me to have a class data base all in one place. I have reposted it under this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment