Sunday, 13 September 2015

Week 9

Room 29's assembly went fabulously.  I was so proud of everyone. Corbin, Michael, Maiah and Molly did a fantastic job making the presentation.  The class decided what were Must Dos and what were Can Dos for assembly.  After they made the presentation we showed it to the class and they critiqued all the slides and gave feedback and ideas for improvement. I was really proud of the respectful way they did this, and the collaboration of having everyone involved.

The presenters, techies,  readers, the rappers and the singers all did a fantastic job. My what a talented group of students we have.  I was impressed how everyone worked together, preparing, practising and performing.




Patrick introducing the raps.


The girls practising their rap before Assembly.



Ryan introducing the Reader's Theatre.




Flossy, Jumela and Ann Maria's Song





Getting ready to dunk Mr Macmillan with ice!


This week we will have Pass It- so please bring your PE Gear to school.


Monday: Pass It bring gear
Tuesday: Pass It Bring Gear
Wednesday: Library
Thursday: Jack in for Mandarin/ Kapahaka
Friday: Golden Time/ Assembly

No comments:

Post a Comment